Need Help with your Mortgage?
Santa Clara Association of REALTORS (R) is pleased to announce a great program brought to us by the Department of Treasury and Housing & Urban Development to help at-risk homeowners in our community.
On February 24th, the ‘Help for Homeowners’ Community Event will be held from 11am to 730pm at the San Jose Convention Center
150 W. San Carlos Street, San Jose, 95113 Most importantly, this event is absolutely free to attend!
For more information:
- Call the Homeowner’s HOPETM Hotline at 1-888-995-HOPE (4673).
- Visit MakingHomeAffordable.gov or HopeNow.com.
- To get tips to avoid scams, visit LoanScamAlert.org.
What you will need to bring:
- Monthly mortgage statement; Information about other mortgages on your home, if applicable;
- Two most recent pay stubs, documentation of income you receive from other sources or most recent quarterly profit and loss statement if self-employed;
- Two most recent bank statements;
- Account balances and monthly payments for credit cards and other debts;
- Estimates of other monthly expenditures (such as utilities, insurance and medical bills).
- The Request for Modification and Affidavit Form and the IRS Form 4506T-EZ will be available on site. You can also download and print the forms on MakingHomeAffordable.gov.